Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time For Some Bubbly

An assortment of perfume bottles arrived and we paired them up with our own Classic HiHo. With teens in the house, I think it will be a while before my personal care products at the house will be making a pretty statement in the bath....However arranging them at the store gave me fond memories of days gone by. ( Quiet baths and clean folded towels, Ha!)
Of course I have the shower gel, the brown sugar scrub and the shea butter, they just go really quickly....teens know a good thing when they see it. Hey, if they are worth it, you are too...Stop in and treat yourself to one of these delightful products.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely!! They sound great!
hugs, Lisa

Jenny said...

I loved my cupcake fizzy you sent in my giveaway!! So did Kyle for his bath! It lasted forever!!