Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth

I was blogging about and came upon this plea for consumers to think and shop local this holiday season...it was like hearing myself, so here it is....
"I think even the most average of person knows that the day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday. The day when retailers (hopefully) bask in the glow of their cash registers and close the day with great profits. This year, all eyes will be on us as the national news will spin the outcome. Please bring in your out-of-towners and show them our little gem of a store. Remember, when looking for something different- shop local! ALL of our favorite homegrown retailers need us more than ever this season. We hope to see you!"
Wow, I could not have said it any better...Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: