Friday, January 22, 2010

Humphrey's Birthday Special

I run at full speed 95% of the time and that means I forget to do things from time to time. I had plans to order a beautiful selection of dog themed books for the shop. A collection of books , in honor of Humphrey's birthday {my Yorkie}. However this past Sunday I relized , I had missed out on ordering them in time for delivery by his birthday. That brings me to HiHo's hero of the week, Amy, my book rep, she put together a wonderful order of books with me. She arrived in the snow, Sunday afternoon and made it happen.
The books arrived today, everyone I selected, BRAVO, Amy!!!! Each one more beautiful than the next and with a vintage flare.
The Best Dog In The World, is a book we sold through the holiday season and couldn't keep on the shelf.

Shaggy Muses, has short stories of dogs that inspired writers the likes of , Virgina Woolf.
The list goes on....and in the spirit of a Birthday Party Weekend each one of these books is 10% off all weekend.
We have never discounted new arrivals before like this, but then again Humphrey has never been seven before. Be sure to stop by for a cupcake this weekend....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! hope it's filled with lots of fun!

Deanna said...

SWEETIE!!! I've missed you but have never stopped thinking about you! Happy Birthday to Humphrey...such a looker :D

Hope you are doing well. Write me soon

Deanna :D