Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween

I'm sure the rest of the world is planning for the Halloween weekend, taking in the views, with all there colors, maybe even carving pumpkins. I continue my relentless preparations for the HiHo Holiday Season ( you know I love it). My kids are a little older now, they will wait until the evening of and then throw something together....Mom really won't be included, unless they need something,( money, safety pins, a ride). I am writing this post to assure my readers I do stop and smell the pumpkins....once in a while. Mr. HiHo and I stepped out last week as the Phantom and Phyllis Diller. Enjoy the pictures, and........Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Really fabulous costumes!

Nancy said...

Excellent costumes!

I just became a fan on FB and am so glad we didn't lose you since I haven't seen any PS posts in awhile. Hope this means you have been super busy at the shop.

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across Phyllis Diller again. I can't get tired of that costume.