Thursday, June 11, 2009

Underwood Or Underdog?

Everyday I work at the shop, Humphrey works at the shop. Mild mannered and professional. Reminding me of all the people I ever worked with , that were on time and good listeners. Much like this guy....
Humphrey has all his duties at the shop, greeting, roaming, holding down the counter and like all good shop dogs begging for treats from customers who claim to be "dog people".
Humphrey was fascinated by this old typewriter. After the customer put it up on the counter he circled it a number of times ,sooo, I got my camera out. It was a great buy, we all giggled as it left the shop, because Humphrey seemed so attached.
It wasn't until I saw the shots, that it occurred to me that the name brand of the typewriter was Underwood. Has Humphrey been a fan of Underdog all this time and we never knew it??
Is he the real Underdog?
"not plane, nor bird, nor even frog, just little old me Underdog"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG what an adorable fur-baby he is. Those eyes, that face, I could just kiss him.

Cute Post!

Tomorrow for Pink Saturday I'm featuring a slideshow of lovely flowers from my Dad's gardens around his home on the St. Croix River in Wisconsin.

Today I have a post on Slide, an application that lets you have slideshows on your blog, website whatever.

Take Care, J
http://MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Deanna said...

Bootsie is so loving Humphrey's photos! He is just adorable. What a guy!

Deanna :D