Saturday, December 27, 2008

Always Thinking

Well new ideas for themes in each of the rooms are running in my head around the clock now. I had my notebook out most of the day designing new floor plans and jotting down prop ideas. Claudia even spent part of the day preparing props for the Hemingway Room. I have always been a list maker, but when it comes to changing the shop around there can never be too many lists. I never move a piece of furniture without a complete plan for the move.... usually one move turns into five hundred moves, just ask Susan.
I'm very excited about the plans for the winter season. I believe we will be giving you a warm and cozy shopping experience, that will inspire you in your own home. I can't touch the shop till after the first of the year, that gives you a last chance to take in this years holiday decor, but about one week later expect changes. I will be sure to post pictures!

No comments: